ForeverJustTonightForeverJustTonight

Damn!

Hella good shit man.

Doumaaa responds:

ooh yeah, thanks!

Ship Deck (Dubstep Demo) Ship Deck (Dubstep Demo)

lol

its just playing over and over again. i like it.

Bokusoul Bokusoul

Calming.

Very good, ambient song indeed. I know this because I am able to do my business homework with it playing without being overwhelmed with sounds and thoughts of sorts..and such. nice song.

~Brandon

-*Eternity*- -*Eternity*-

Hmmzers..

This does hae a really nice melody. It kinda reminds me of an 80's t.v. show music when they are introducing the characters ha. Or like a zelda game. But anyways! Nice job on this man. 10/10 and 5/5. And if you wanna come check out some of our songs it would be appreciated. Our music is along the same lines :)

Chronamut responds:

kewl man I'll have to check it out..

and lol.. always with the zelda references..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Fighting Winds *C-Star* Fighting Winds *C-Star*

Love It

Now, im not gonna give it a 10 JUST because its #1 btw lol. But, i do like this song. I think I may have heard it somewehre else but im not sure. But yeah awesome song man. Reminds me of a movie like Lord of the Rings or Avatar haha. 5/5! Not like it needs it haha.

.A new day. .A new day.

Nice

I like this song. One suggestion would be putting a violin or piano in the beginning you know? Make something stand out and let people follow it. Add a violin but use quick notes. Idk how to explain it. But i gotta say it does sound pretty legit man. Nice work. 5/5 and 10/10.

FEAST responds:

Download it. Drag it into your FL playlist, and put whatever you want on it lol.

Lilium (SessileNomad Cover) Lilium (SessileNomad Cover)

Unique

This piece is really unique. i like that you mixed piano with an amazing yet wierd sounding techno theme. This sounds legit. Reminds me of deadmau5 :D which is awesome lol. Nice job though man. Did work! ha.

SessileNomad responds:

techno...

Beatbox-wip Beatbox-wip

I like it

I like it alot but there are some changes i would suggest. For instance, the "ttsshhhhh" in the song gets kinda annoying (to me). Now idk if other people think so or its just me but you know lol. But you should deff work on this a little more though. And change some notes in some areas too. Seriously it sounds pretty legit though man. Nice job =]
5/5 9/10

Maverlyn responds:

thank you! this is exactly the kind of feedback i need :)

oh btw the thsss is part of the beatbox :P

Story Of Life - DubAudio Story Of Life - DubAudio

Listen...

I agree with HALF the people reviewing this. It doesnt deserve to be #1 at all. No offense. It sounds good, but not #1 good you know? Im ot trying to bring your self- esteem down im just sayin.

I think this is better if it just stays at the school project level. Sorry =/
Im not gonna 0/5 though so dont worry. We all have different views. This is just mine. Thanks :3 -Reece

darthduba responds:

No worries. I don't think this deserves a high spot either. I just got lucky it got upvoted by people who loved "one chance".

The Sound of Happiness The Sound of Happiness

Seriously...

When i first clicked on the title i was like "The Sound of Happiness"? Gay, this wont make me feel happy at all. But you know what, right off the bat i was like..."Wow wtf...Jesus must love this guy" haha. The music you make is crazy good dude. I look at the music we make and then i look at yours and its like...well damn...
5/5 and 10/10 again lol. Im favoriting you btw.

larrylarrybb responds:

Lol I'm glad you don't think it's gay and that you liked it.